Tis the season for blogger awards!
If you’re caught up with my recent blog posts, then you know last week I was tagged to do the Behind The Blogger Challenge. I’m so honored and proud to say that I was nominated by Katie from Dating Bitch for The Aesthete Blogger Award! A Special thanks to her and I recommend you guys check out her blog as well.
If you’ve never heard of it before, The Aesthete Blogger award is a blogger award created by Ashmita from The Fictional Journal. She created it as a way to “honor every creative person, irrespective of their number of followers and views.” That’s why I said Teamwork makes the dream work! It’s a great way to work together as a team in the blogging community and help lift each other up. If you’d like to see her original post, you can read it here.
Now, on to the blogger award!
Here are the rules:
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you! (Dating Bitch)
- Mention the creator (Ashmita of The Fictional Journal) and link back to the original post.
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees four questions.
- Share something you’ve created!
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
- Tell me something about this world you admire?
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
The Aesthete Blogger Award Questions
- Share something you’ve created! I haven’t talked about this product in a while because I kind of gave up on selling on it, but something I’ve created is my Guide For Procrastinating Bloggers. I gave up on it because, although I’m grateful for the few sales I received, it just didn’t do that well. Despite the fact, I’m still very proud of the work that I put into it since it was the very first eBook I’ve ever created!
- Tell me something about this world you admire? Something that I admire about this world is the way we can somehow manage to come together despite how divided we are. Of course there are still those odd balls out, but for the most part, there are some things that we can manage to agree on which is quite astounding (and a miracle).
- What is your favorite form of creativity? I feel like it might be obvious to say writing since that’s what I do, but it’s actually think my favorite form is music. I love music so much and singing. I also love watching my loved ones who are into creating their own music just being in their elements. It’s so amazing and beautiful to see all of the hard work that goes into it and to hear the outcome of that work.
Katie’s (Dating Bitch) Questions:
- What’s the best thing that happened to you today? Since I’m going off of the day I’m writing this(Sunday), the best thing that happened to me today is the energy that I’ve suddenly received to write. Surprisingly, I had a bad day that day, but getting a sudden jolt of energy was honestly the best thing I could’ve received.
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself? My favorite thing about myself would have to be how determined I’ve become. I don’t always succeed, I may have moments where I’m completely ready to give up, but I somehow keep finding different avenues to explore.
- It’s a Saturday afternoon and you have no plans or obligations…what are you doing? I’m more than likely eating something like pizza or nachos and binge watching YouTube videos. If I’m not watching YouTube then I’m watching some movie on TV that caught my eye.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert? 1000% introvert
Thank you again to Katie for nominating me and Ashmita for creating this new blogger award. It’s always great to find a new way that we can come together as a community. My nominations and my questions are below!
- Riyah Speaks
- Defining My Essence
- Aliesha’s Adventures
- Brianna Marie Lifestyle
- The Unpredicted Page
- Serene Luna
- Mom With No Plan
My questions for the nominees:
- What’s your favorite thing about being a creator?
- You’re stranded on an island with only one thing with you. What is that thing and why?
- Do you prefer late nights or early mornings?
- What’s your favorite way to get into a creative mood?