I got tagged by Mya to do this challenge so thank you to her and you all should go check out her blog! When I saw this was 73 questions, at first I thought “I’ll pass.” I can be very lazy with answering a lot of questions, but I thought it would be fun and I like getting to know other bloggers better so I’m sure some of you would like to get to know me a little better. With that, there are 73 questions to get to so let’s get started!
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
A: I honestly don’t have one go-to but when it comes to needing energy then I’ll get either an iced white chocolate mocha or an iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel. If I just want flavor or a chill drink then maybe a Caramel frap or Caffe Vanilla frap.
2. What does your workstation look like?
A: I don’t have a lot of stationery right now so it stays pretty neat.
3. Favourite food?
A: Spaghetti without a doubt, but pizza is a very close second.
4. Favourite author?
A: R.H. Sin! Honestly an amazing poetry writer you guys should check out.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
A: If it works for you then go for it. As long as you and your partner are on the same page about it being open.
6. What is your favourite video game?
A: I don’t play video games really but I like racing games (even though I suck) and fighting games (even though I equally suck).
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
A: All the sweets! lol but if I have to choose one then I’d say ice cream.
8. Favourite movie?
A: waaay too many to choose just one sorry!
9. Favourite book?
A: I loved reading “The Princess Saves Herself In This One” by Amanda Lovelace. I also love the “Little Black Girl Lost” series by Keith Lee Johnson
10. Twitter or Instagram?
A: yikes this is hard lol. When it comes to blogging, I’d have to say Twitter for me, but in general, I’m on insta more.
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
A: my mind is blank at the moment (sorry)
13. What project are you working on right now?
A: My life is my project at the moment and it is one hell of a project I can tell you that!
14. Favorite color?
A: Pink! Rose gold to be even more specific
15. Did you get good grades in school?
A: sure did!
16. Dream job?
A: This right here…blogging! Being a blogger as my career but even further…becoming a brand and a business. Having my own poetry book(s) and merchandise.
17. Play any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
A: I do! I just received my B.S. in Psychology
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
A: I love one that’s not too long (ironic I know) but if it is long then something that I’m into. I love blog posts that give you tips.
Are You Still With Me!?
Keep going! You got this!
21. What do you like to collect?
A: books, candles, coffee mugs
22. Describe yourself in three words?
A: Shy, clumsy, caring
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
A: MC Double D (I’m joking I have no clue lol)
24. Who was the last person you DM?
A: My coworker
25: What’s on top of your wish list right now?
A: I have a lot of wishlists but I would love a mini fridge for my office
26. Sorting house?
A: I’m not a huge harry potter fan (although the movies are nice) but I took a Psychology of Harry Potter class at my school (yup it’s a real thing) where I had to get sorted and it said I was a Hufflepuff (take that how you want).
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
A: I’m grateful for sticking it through and finally passing the hardest class in life and getting my degree.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
A: The biggest thing hasn’t happened yet so, for now, it’s a secret…shh
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
A: Past Deandra is writing this so I’m assuming the biggest thing will be that I actually got up and went to the gym before work (fingers crossed)
31. What’s the best thing ever?
A: Getting compliments when I’m feeling crappy and insecure about myself. This little girl told me I was pretty one day in a store and, I kid you not, I was talking about it the rest of the day.
32. Favourite season?
A: I’d say summer for sure
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
A: I have no clue. I’d have to think long and hard on that one
35. Do you like surprises?
A: I love good surprises, but life seems to love to throw me a lot of the bad ones
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
A: *puts on thinking cap*
37. Which surprise made you cry?
A: Honestly, when I surprised myself and made the realization that I finally had the strength to break up with my now ex
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
A. when I gave my mom her VSG stuffie!
39. Do you like muffins?
A: blueberry is everything
40.Do you cook often?
A: mostly breakfast. I love making pancakes!
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
A: red velvet cake but on a regular basis then ice cream
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
A: anything chocolate (unless it’s white chocolate)
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
A: I have a lot of foods I don’t like but I’ll go with tofu
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
A: probably cheese and crackers
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
A: The Art of Procrastination
48. Best animated film?
A: The Little Mermaid
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
A: really laying it on thick with compliments…like real thick
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
A: I personally would like to go out to eat and get froyo. Also be authentic on the date.
MC Double D here…you still with me!?
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
A: lie about your intentions of the date
53. Best comic book character?
A: I don’t read comics but I’ve seen movies so based off of that I’d have to go with either Shuri, captain marvel, or wonder woman
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
A: chap stick, hand sanitizer, gum
55. Favourite drink?
A: pink lemonade or an icee. Alcoholic wise….frozen margarita
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
A: I honestly have no idea
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
A: I don’t like sushi
59. What lipstick do you use?
A: most of my lipsticks are from colourpop
60. What foundation do you use?
A: Fenty Beauty all day!
61. Blow dry or air dry?
A: air dry
62. Who is your fashion icon?
A: I honestly don’t have one but I follow some amazing fashionistas on Instagram
63. Favourite Disney Character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
A: hanging with friends and hopefully doing some work in a coffee shop
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
A: any movie with kevin hart has me laugh so hard
66. Movie that made you cry?
A: I won’t lie, I didn’t cry, but I got a little teary-eyed when I saw Toy Story 4
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
A: Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
A: I don’t have one
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
A. R.H. Sin
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
A: I love to just lay on my bed and watch tv or youtube. Doing some self-care like taking a nice hot shower, doing a face mask, and getting some wine is really nice too.
You made it…YAY!
My 12 nominees will be below:
7. elen mai