Ah! An award nomination!
I’ve gotten a few award nominations throughout my time as a blogger, but each time I get nominated for something, it never ceases to shock me. I’m so honored every single time and that will never change. I have never heard of The Real Neat Award before, so it’s awesome to be nominated for something new! Of course, I have to give my shoutouts to the blogger who nominated me! Thank you so much to Emily for nominating me. She’s such an amazing blogger and after giving my post a read, you guys should check her out and don’t forget to follow her as well!
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world (besides the place you’re currently living), where would you live? A: Hm, I think somewhere in France
2. What’s a guilty pleasure movie/show/book/food/activity you like to indulge in? A: I love to eat pizza. I think it’s a problem at this point lol
3. What’s a cause that you are passionate about? A: I would have to say anything that deals with mental illness. My mom struggles with it and so do I and friends I know. It’s a terrible disease and so many people struggle with it whether they tell anyone about it or not.
4. What’s something about blogging that annoys you? A: I think one thing that annoys me the most is how hard it can be sometimes to obtain all the materials you want/need to succeed. You don’t always need to buy every single thing, but some things that can really help you get up there are just so high. If you don’t have the funds then it’ll take a while to really get anywhere.
5. If your life had a theme song, what song would it be? A: This is a good one, but I honestly have no clue lol. I do know it would relate to my life being all over the place though.
6. Do you believe in ghosts, and if so, have you ever seen one? A: I do not believe in ghosts whatsoever, but I do joke sometimes that there’s one in my grandparent’s house just because of how long they’ve had it but that’s just a joke.
7. What does your perfect day off look like? A: oh man, my perfect day off would be me waking up to a sunny day. I’d probably attempt to be productive and go to the gym, and then make some pancakes w/coffee. Then I’d probably get some blog work done early either in the office or go downtown just to get out and get some sun. Once that’s done, I would either hang out with friends or I’d stay in and watch youtube and just relax. Just the thought feels amazing!
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What does your perfect off day look like?
- If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you choose?
- Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie?
- What’s your favorite social media app and why?
- Do you prefer to blog in an office at a desk or go out to a coffee shop/library/ etc?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Breanna from Sunflowerlyfestyle
- Cyn from Cynspo
- Jenna from Jennasworldview
- Angela from weirdlouise
- Ellie from elliek
- Jenni from housewifehustle
- Ali from aroundthealiway
Thank you again to Emily for the nomination, and I can’t wait to see the answers from the nominees!