Mystery Blogger Award Rules
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award
5. State three random facts about yourself
6. Nominate 10-20 people
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing
8. Share a link to your best post
Three Random Facts About Me
1. I’m an only child
2. I don’t know how to whistle
3. I consider myself a “book collector” (only because I buy more books than I actually read)
- If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?A: I would put some in savings for sure. Then I’d help my mom with some her stuff and buy stuff I need like a car and apartment as well as pay off loans and then a little fun spending on the side (because why not??)
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?A: I would probably go to Nigeria or the Maldives
- Why did you become a blogger?A: I became a blogger to showcase my poetry, but blogging ended up being so much more for me.
- Are you a sweet or salty person?A: sweet
- Would you rather a quiet night in or a night on the town?A: both lol
Best Post/Favorite Post
I honestly had absolutely no idea which post to put, but I decided to do this one since not a lot of people really talk about it and it’s a term that some people haven’t heard of before. If you’d like to read it, you can click the link here.
Questions For My Nominees
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What’s something you’ve never tried before but would like to?
3. Do you schedule your posts?
4. What’s something you feel makes your blog unique?
5. Dog or cat?
3. Elen Mai
10. The Wallflower Club