My lovely blogger friend Jordanne created this fun tag and tagged me to participate, so before I begin, I want to thank her for creating this fun tag and tagging me! It’s Friday and it’s October, so why not post something fun and festive!? With that being said, let’s get into it!
• Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
• Put the rules at the beginning
• You can use the tag image somewhere in the post
• Answer the 13 questions
• Tag 13 people to do the tag
• Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
1. What’s your favourite thing about October? It being October means it’s closer to Christmas! But other than that, I do love watching the 31 Days of Halloween that comes on Freeform (used to be known as ABC Family). I’ve been trying to live tweet fun questions whenever I’m watching the movies.
2. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween? Not really. When I was younger, I didn’t go trick or treating out much because my mom often worked and my grandparents are huge Christians, so they were having none of that. I do love the parties though and dressing up in cute costumes!
3. What’s your favourite horror movie? I actually don’t like horror movies. I am not a fan at all, but my favorite halloween movie for sure is Hocus Pocus.
4. Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume? I wouldn’t mind both, except it wouldn’t be horror movies per what I said in the last question.
5. Which has been your most favourite costume to date? Again, haven’t celebrated often, but a few years ago I went to my mom’s party as a cute black cat so I guess that?
6. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch? Pin the hat on the witch
7. How do you celebrate Halloween? I’m typically inside watching some Halloween movie and relaxing
8. What’s your least favourite horror? All of them (lol) not really, but I’m not sure if I’m being honest. The few movies I just recently received the courage to watch seemed more like thrillers, but I didn’t dislike them.
9. Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory? Just the very few times that I went Trick or treating with my old friend. Afterward, we’d pour out all our candy to see what kind we each received.
10. What’s your favourite thing about Halloween? I like seeing the costumes. People are so creative!
11. Scary costume or Silly costume? Silly
12. What’s your favourite Halloween candy? I LOVE candy corn!
13. Ghost decorations or skeleton decorations? Ghost
- What’s your favourite thing about October?
- Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
- What’s your favourite horror movie?
- Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
- Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
- Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
- How do you celebrate Halloween?
- What’s your least favourite horror?
- Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
- What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
- Scary costume or Silly costume?
- What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
- If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
Ah this is great! We don’t really celebrate Halloween in South African.
Really? It’s so interesting to see what holidays are and aren’t celebrated around the world! Thank you for reading and commenting ♥
This is such a nice blog post – is like to give it a go!
New post: https://www.fashionistachic.co.uk/2020/10/lifestyle-cute-nutrition-review.html?m=1
New video: https://youtu.be/2I55ICo8QKI
I think you should! It definitely is a fun tag, especially if you’re huge into halloween. Thanks for reading and commenting ♥
Baby Boomer Super Saver says
These Halloween-themed tagging posts are a lot of fun. I did one on my blog, but with different questions. I also get excited thinking about Christmas as we get closer to Halloween. Of course, all the stores seem to be putting out Christmas decorations for sale earlier & earlier every year. This year they probably really need the extra holiday sales, due to the corona virus keeping shoppers out of stores.
Candy corn! I’m not a fan. It seems people either love or hate candy corn, lol.
Now Christmas is really what I’m excited for! I went into Walmart and there were Christmas trees out. I was so excited! I’m sure they do need the sales with everything going on. I noticed that too about candy corn, but I love it lol. Thanks for reading and commenting!
What a fun tag! I’ve tried candy corn several times and I just can’t like it. It’s such a Halloween staple though.
I love Halloween but really, it’s just a stepping stone to Christmas.
Either people love or hate it lol. Christmas is what I’m ready for too. The second November hits I’m playing Christmas music!
Thanks for tagging me! I enjoyed reading your answers. I haven’t celebrated Halloween ofter either. I grew up in a religious household so my parents didn’t want anything to do with it. Creativity is one of my favorite things about Halloween. I loveing seeing what people come up with.
I’ve loved seeing your creative posts! It really is great to see what ideas people pull out. The talent is everything. Thanks for commenting and I’m excited to see what your answers are ♥
Amber Page says
Such an interesting tag! I love Halloween so this was a really lovely read! I havent dressed up for years!
Amber | The Unpredicted Page
I think the last time I did was for a party my mom’s friend had when I was about 20 and I just dressed up a simple black cat lol. I’m glad you liked the read! If you like the tag, you should try it yourself as well! ♥
Thank you! ❤