I have to be honest, this year has been one of the worst for me. I’ve had some good moments (some even great), but over all it just hasn’t been the best year. With all of the things that have been hitting me left and right through the year, it’s hard to stay positive or look forward to anything.
With that being said, I decided to go back to the basics and remind myself of the things I have or experience that I’m grateful for. Sometimes we need a reminder of these things. Although practicing gratitude is something that should be done all year round, the holidays is the perfect time to remind yourself of all that you have when it’s during a time where most are thinking about all that they want.
- My family
- My close friends
- Sips of coffee in the morning
- Sunlight shining through the windows
- Financial blessings received throughout the year
- Making friends in the blogger/creator community
- Making sales the first week of my shop opening
- A cold glass of ice water
- Any goals I’ve accomplished this year
- Our family dog
- Disney lives on Tiktok
- Freshly washed sheets
- Cute pajamas
- Delicious meals
- The ability to move my body
- Expressive outlets
- A mind that continues to come up with creative ideas
- Breaks from working
- A hot shower
- Ice cream
- My comfort shows
- Being here still after a rough year
What are some things you’re grateful for? I’d love to know in the comments!
Merry Christmas Eve!