Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays!
We’ve finally made it to Christmas and I’m so excited! I’m also a little sad because this means we’re at the end of blogmas. I’m so grateful to be given another year that I can provide you all with festive posts that hopefully help you ring in the season!
Of course, with it being Christmas and the last day of blogmas, we have to end it with something fun! I searched online for a Christmas tag and I found one from Epictourzz!
With that said, let’s get into the Amazing Christmas Questions Tag!
1. When do your decorations go up?
If I were completely in charge of when they go up, they would go up on November 1st. However, because I’m not, they typically go up a week before Thanksgiving or right after.
2. Who is the scrooge in your family or friendship group?
I don’t know who would I say is the Scrooge or if I can call someone that. Even if someone doesn’t do anything for Christmas, they’re not negative to where I’d consider them a Scrooge.
3. If money were no object, how and where would you spend Christmas?
If money were no object, I would probably spend the days leading up to Christmas visiting both New York and Paris. I think both of those areas are beautiful during the Christmas time and I would love to experience them both. As far as Christmas day, I would spend it at home with family. Also, because money is no object, I would shower everyone with gifts!
4. Who do you find the hardest to buy presents for?
I would say my granddad. It’s hard for me to shop for men in general, but it’s even harder when it’s a man who seems to already have a lot or what he needs.
5. What did you leave out for Santa when you were a child?
I would leave out cookies and milk for Santa!
6. Where did you spend last Christmas?
I spent it at home with my grandparents as I do every year!
7. Do you have a real or artificial Christmas tree?
Artificial tree for sure! I’ve never had a real Christmas tree and I don’t think I ever want one.
8. Which celebrity would you love to spend Christmas with?
Honestly, I would have to say Beyonce because I just know Christmas at her house is nothing short of amazing!
9. How are you spending this Christmas?
I’m spending it as I do every year with my grandparents, mom, and a few other family members.
10. Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater?
I do not, but I want to purchase one!
11. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
Honestly, I’m not sure who. I’m single and I don’t have a crush, so maybe a celebrity since it can be anyone.
12. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I don’t believe this was on Christmas, but it started snowing a little bit close to Christmas. It doesn’t snow here often at all, but I would love to experience a white Christmas at least once.
13. Do you use colored lights on your tree or white?
I use white lights currently, however, I like both.
14. Have you finished your holiday shopping, or are you a last-minute gift-getter?
Well, considering this is coming out on Christmas day, I would hope my shopping is done! I am definitely not a last-minute shopper though! My anxiety could not handle it, but I do have a blog post with ideas for last-minute shoppers!
15. What’s on your Christmas wish list for 2023?
I shared my list on one of my blogmas posts that you can read here!
16. How do you plan to spread holiday cheer in 2023?
Doing blogmas is always my way to hopefully spread some holiday cheer to you all! I hope one day to be able to give you guys a huge giveaway. Until then, I love providing you with festive holiday posts to help get you in the Christmas spirit!
Thank you guys again for another amazing blogmas! I appreciate every single one of you and I hope you have an amazing Christmas and happy holidays!