If you haven’t realized by now through my blogmas posts thus far, I really love Christmas! It’s one of my favorite holidays and I get excited each year as it gets closer and closer to the holiday season.
Everyone has their own reasons as to why they love Christmas, and this is just a quick short list, but I wanted to share some of the reasons why I love Christmas and it’s my favorite holiday!
- I love the holiday magic
- All of the beautiful lights and decorations
- The delicious festive sweets
- Eggnog (yum!)
- I love all of the cheesy Christmas movies
- The look of the Christmas tree when it’s lit up at night
- Singing carols by the tree
- Did I mention the delicious festive sweets?
As I said, this was a quick list, but just the few things being mentioned alone make me smile as I list each of them (and I can already taste those delicious treats)!
What are your reasons for loving Christmas? I would love to know in the comments!
Hazel @ Pixie Dust Words says
The holidays have some of the most interesting treats for sure. But I think it’s the lights that do it for me. Like how can you be upset driving by a pretty lit up street? Shopping center? ANYTHING?!
I know right! I’d be too in awe to think about anything else!