He’s making a list. Checking it twice. Gonna find out who’s naughty or nice.
Uh oh, Santa’s checking…and now so am I. It’s time to go through the naughty and nice list, but this one is a blogger edition! There are some habits in the blogging community that are either really naughty or really nice. Today, we’re checking the list…and we’re checking it twice!
- Not supporting others
- Not double checking for errors before posting
- copying another blogger’s work
- writing only topics you think are popular
- Sharing false information in a post
- Comparing yourself to other bloggers
- Only blogging for money
- Obsessing over numbers
- Not replying to comments
- Posting about a product just for the money
- Not telling your audience when there’s an ad or affiliate links
- Being stubborn about gaining more knowledge in your craft
- Being consistent
- Creating an email list
- Providing freebies
- Providing affiliate opportunities
- Scheduling posts
- Creating content that fits what you like
- Getting people to engage in the comments
- Nominating other bloggers for blogger tags
- Buying other blogger’s E-books, merch, etc.
- Remaining humble and grateful no matter how big you get
- Taking courses and doing all you can to grow and expand
Can you think of anything else to add to the naughty and nice list? From this list, would you say you’re more naughty or nice?