In the spirit of Christmas, I thought it would be fun to do a Christmas tag! If you’re into tags, then this post is right up your alley! I found this group of 35 questions from Youtubesociety.com. I decided that was way too many questions so I condensed them down to twelve, and there wasn’t an actual name for the tag, so I added a name as well. Does this mean I sort of created my own Christmas tag? I’m not sure, but either way, let’s get into these questions!
- How are you spending this Christmas?
- Well, like a lot of people, Christmas is being spent a little differently this year, but in a good way. My mom and her husband are going to quarantine so they can come and spend Christmas with my grandparents and me. I’m super excited!
- Are you good at buying gifts for others?
- I’d like to think so, but I’m just lucky that the people in my immediate family are easy to shop for. I’m also glad that their tastes don’t change too often because once I find a gift they like (especially Bath and Body Work scents), I usually stick with it!
- Do you have any Christmas eve traditions?
- For a long time, starting from childhood, my mom and I would sing Christmas songs around the tree. She also started letting me open one Christmas present because we’re both too eager and excited to wait! Because we don’t live together anymore, that stopped, but I still like to sing around the tree…even if it’s by myself.
- Do you like eggnog?
- Um, YES! It truly is not the Christmas season until I have had a cup of eggnog! I love to dip my candy cane in it and it tastes so good. If you haven’t tried it, I highly suggest it!
- Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
- Not yet! I’ve never built one before, but I saw this set in Walmart to make a gingerbread village and I couldn’t resist! I always see people struggle with making these, so I’m very curious as to how I’ll do.
- Finish this “Elf” quote- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is…
- singing loud for all to hear!
- What is your all-time favorite Christmas food?
- I’ll have to go with a dessert and that’s absolutely red velvet. Specifically, my grandma’s red velvet. I don’t care what it is…it could be a cheesecake, regular cake, cookies, cupcakes…it’s all good and I am very excited to eat it!
- Do you prefer giving or receiving on Christmas?
- To be honest, both. However, I get a lot more excited thinking about the reaction I’m going to get when someone sees the gift I bought them. My goal is always to produce happy tears!
- Are you a last-minute shopper or are you organized?
- From the outside looking in, I may look like an organized, early shopper. The best way to put it is by saying that I shop for gifts when I can afford to. Sometimes that means buying gifts all the way in September. Whenever I can get them, I get them.
- What would be your dream place to spend Christmas?
- I would love to spend Christmas in New York one year. To see the tree in Rockefeller center would mean the world to me!
- What’s your one Christmas wish?
- For Covid to peace out, expeditiously.
- What makes Christmas special for you?
- Where do I begin? I’ve always had a great Christmas as a child, which made my love for Christmas grow. I love the magic of it. There’s just something about the decorations, Christmas music in stores, the movies. I’ve never told anyone this (well that’s about to change), but as an adult, whenever I see that first Christmas commercial of the season I just get so excited and happy that I almost cry. I love it that much and even though I still feel that Christmas joy, I wish I was a child again because that’s when Christmas was the absolute best. Okay, spiel over!
I hope you guys enjoyed this fun little tag I (somewhat) made up. I tag…all of you! If you enjoyed the tag and decide to do it, then make sure to tag me and let me know so I can read your answers!
I loved this tag! Such a sweet way to share your love of Christmas!
Katie | katieemmabeauty.com
I’m so glad you loved it! It was so fun to do also!