All of my recurring readers know that I’ve participated in different blogger awards throughout my time as a blogger. If you aren’t familiar with them, they’re different awards made up by different bloggers. The blogger makes a blog post and usually you have to tag others to participate. There are so many different types and they are a great way to showcase other bloggers!
Although I am very grateful when others tag me to participate and I love the meaning behind the awards, I think this is my last time actively participating in them on my blog. With that being said, why not go out like a badass with my final blogger award participation being in the Badass Blogger Award!
The Badass Blogger Award is the new blogger award on the block and I have to thank Katie over at The Dating Bitch for not only creating a new blogger award for bloggers to participate in, but for nominating me to be one of the first to participate! If you’d like to see her original post on it, you can read her post here.
Here are the rules:
1. List the rules and display the award logo in your post.
3. Thank the person who nominated you (and link back to their post!)
4. List 3 things about you that make you a badass.
5. Answer your nominator’s 6 questions (so, there will be a total of 7 questions.)
6. Create 6 new questions of your own.
7. Nominate 7 more badass bloggers and notify them of their win.
1. List 3 things that make you a badass (*this will always be the first question)
I’d say the three things that make me a badass are: My ability to push past my bad mental days, pushing past my insecurities and wearing shorts, and being who I am unapologetically!
2. Why did you start blogging?
I originally started blogging because I wanted a space to post my poetry. I continued blogging because it became a space to share my thoughts where I also grew a passion and became part of an amazing blogging family.
3. What is one blogging goal you hope to achieve by next year?
One blogging goal I hope to achieve is to start making more earnings through my blog
4. Who inspires you?
My mom. Always. She goes through so much, but she keeps pushing past her adversaries and I love that. She continues to inspire me to keep pushing and I will never stop going for my dreams because of her.
5. What is your spirit animal? Why?
I had to find a website to take a test and apparently I’m a deer! Reading what it says, I could agree because it says that I have the power of dealing with challenges with grace and I master the art of being both determined and gentle with my approach.
6. Who would you rather have dinner with – Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie? Why?
Easily Angelina because…I mean she’s Angelina!
7. If money were no object, where would you want to visit
If money was no object (and I got rid of my fear of flying) I would love to visit the Maldives. It looks so beautiful there and the water is breathtaking!
- List 3 things that make you a badass
- What’s your favorite activity to do on the weekend?
- Do you prefer to write blog posts that are on the longer or shorter side?
- Could you see yourself being a blogger forever? Why/why not?
- What’s something that makes you…you?
- Which would you prefer…reading or listening to a podcast?
- What do you think makes your blog different from all of the others?
Thank you again to Katie for nominating me for this award! This is so amazing and I hope it spreads and gets the notice it deserves. Don’t forget to check out her blog that is tagged at the beginning of the post and to check below for my Badass Blogger Award nominees!
- Riyah Speaks
- Bertha Mukodzani
- Renew Inspiration
- On The Trip Side
- Chershing Flo
- Plaid and Sugar