If you never realized or thought about how many things you have to be grateful for, I’m sure this year was a very humbling experience. There is so much to be grateful for and usually, this time of year is when people really start to hone in on those things.
Yesterday was Thanksgiving where some people like to sit around and say what they’re thankful or grateful for. Today’s post is kind of going to be like that. The list is truly endless, but since there are thirty days in November, I decided to list thirty things that I’m grateful for!
- My family
- Making it this far without getting Covid
- My blog
- The opportunities that have been brought to me
- My supporters
- My friends
- Having more positive outcomes during Covid than negative
- The ability to create
- This new life journey
- Being able to leave my anxiety inducing job
Gratitude makes sense of your past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.—Melody Beattie
- Loving what I do
- (Slowly) learning how to save money
- Being able to gift myself with one of the best presents yet
- Turning a small area into a space for creativity
- Air fryers (lol)
- The ability to help others through my blog
- My plants not dying on me
- Financial blessings
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.— Oprah Winfrey
- Remaining safe
- My family and friends remaining safe
- People that believe in me even more than I may believe in myself
- The chance to take different marketing and business courses
- Video chat
- Bluelight glasses
- Milk frothers (changes the game!)
- A change in mindset when it comes to work
- Working technology (where are my creators at on this one!?)
What are you grateful for? I’d love to know in the comments!
Hazel @ Places + Peonies says
Totally agree with “making it this far without covid”. I’m still shocked at how reckless some of my friends are (esp in FL) cause they still don’t think “this is real”. Meanwhile I’m here not wanting to ever leave the house and suited up when I do lmao.
I have a milk frother but…. I’ve never used it. Idk how?! But now I really want to lol.
Yea, I can’t say I’m too proud of what I’ve seen myself. I definitely suggest trying it out! I feel all fancy when I use mine lol
Aww I love this. What a humble post! And just when I was beginning to get down on myself, this post was yet another reminder of the things I’m thankful for in my life.
– That my family, friends, and partner are safe and healthy.
– That I’m safe and healthy.
– I still have a job.
– I was finally able to make a blog and move people with it.
– Clean water to drink
– Enough food to eat
– A roof over my head
I’m so happy that my post was able to help remind you! This is such a great list ♥
Palm Trees and Loyalties says
Aww, love this post. Inspire of everything going on in the world we all just have to be grateful because there is a lot to be grateful for! 😁
Absolutely! It can be hard to remember to take a moment, but it’s important to do so because there definitely is a lot to be grateful for! ♥