We may still be in summer, but if you’ve done blogmas before then you know the importance of starting sooner than later with the writing process. If you’ve never been on my blog before or this is your first time hearing about blogmas, it’s when bloggers post every day starting December 1st and ending on December 25th.
Blogmas is fun to participate in, but it can become hectic very quickly if you’re not well prepared. This is why some choose to start working on their blogmas posts around this time of the year. Personally speaking, I think one of the hardest things about blogmas besides posting every day is thinking of different topics and ideas to write about. In fact, if you’re ahead of the game, you can have everything written and scheduled so you don’t have to worry about posting when the time comes. However, you still have to get through the difficult part of the process…thinking of something to write about.
With that being said, here are 25 ideas that will hopefully help ease the stress of any bloggers out there that are trying to think of different topics but are having a little bit of trouble!
- Your favorite holiday treats
- Stocking stuffer ideas
- Holiday drink ideas
- DIY Christmas decorations
- Your favorite Christmas traditions
- Christmas makeup ideas
- Holiday activities for places that don’t snow
- Christmas playlist ideas
- Create your own blogmas post ideas
- How to stress less during the holidays
- Your favorite Christmas movies
- Your goals for next year
- New Year’s outfit ideas
- The best places to travel for the holidays
- Budget-friendly gift ideas
- An update on how you did with your 2022 goals
- How to shop for someone who has everything
- Small businesses to shop from
- Holiday party theme ideas
- Ideas for doing secret Santa
- Cute matching Christmas pajama sets
- Christmas TikTok accounts to check out
- How to stay sane during the holiday season
- How to recuperate after the holidays
- What I got for Christmas
Thinking of topic ideas in general isn’t easy because writer’s block loves to come in the way. Trying to think of new ideas every year for Christmas without being too repetitive makes it even harder. Hopefully, these ideas will help ease that pain!
Are you thinking of doing blogmas this year? If you are, do you plan on posting the traditional way or with your own twist?