It’s my birthday!! I’m officially 24 years old (kinda scary). In honor of me being 24, I’m going to attempt to list 24 things I’ve learned in 24 years. I’m still learning a whole lot, so I’m not sure if I’ll make it to 24…but here goes!
- Everybody’s winging this adult thing
- Adulting sucks
- High school is not how they show it in the movies
- Depression is a bitch
- You don’t need a relationship to be happy
- The journey to finding yourself is a long one
- College is also a bitch
- $1000 is the equivalent of $1 in the adult world
- I have the strength to step away from something that doesn’t make me happy
- If you want it…go get it
- Procrastination is equally a bitch
- Sometimes you have to separate yourself from your loved ones and take care of yourself and your feelings first
- I can wear crop tops as an insecure plus sized woman and still rock em
- I don’t like working for other people
- Don’t jump into college. Take time and learn what you actually want.
- It’s none of their business
- Your self worth isn’t based on the opinion of what guys think
- Trump is a major bitch
- There’s more to do than you think
- I still don’t understand taxes
- You’re not going to be the same person you were years ago and that’s ok. It’s called change.
- It’s good to change, but don’t let anything or anyone have you change so much that you’re not even happy with who you’ve become.
- I have a long way to go.
- The best is yet to come.
I made it! I hope you guys enjoyed my list and maybe related to some of these yourself.
cheers to 24!