Tomorrow is Valentine’s day and love is in the air! You all know by now that I love to find holiday specific tags. It’s fun to answer questions because you all get to know me in different ways.
In true TBPD fashion, I went searching for Valentine’s day questions and I found some from Denise’s Planet. I don’t like to answer too many questions, but these were just enough and they were fun to answer!
1. Have you ever been deeply in love? Yes, I have.
2. Kisses or Hugs? Both, but if I had to choose then I would say kisses.
3. Candy or Flowers? Candy, specifically white chocolate or fruity candy like Starbursts.
4. Baking or Cooking? Baking because I love sweets!
5. Do you remember your first kiss? Unfortunately yes. It was with my first “boyfriend” in the 3rd grade.
6. Would you date someone who’s well known for cheating? Absolutely not!
7. What’s the most important part of a relationship? It’s hard to pick just one, but since I have to, I would say always make sure both people are thoroughly communicating with each other. A lot of relationships end simply because of poor communication or just no communication at all. Always remain open and honest with each other and keep in mind how you say something, because how you say it is just as important as what you’re trying to say.
8. Red or Pink? Pink of course!
9. Milk, White or Dark Chocolate? White chocolate!
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Personally, no I do not.
11. Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Movie? I love a good black romantic comedy, and it’s so hard to choose just one, but one of my favorites would have to be “Think Like A Man”.
12. Stay In or Go Out? Pre-pandemic I would say both, and I still say both, but currently it’s staying in for me until I feel the air is a bit safer (lol).
13. Favorite color of Roses? That’s a tough one! I’ll have to go with…pink(I’m sure you’re not surprised)!
14. Do you leave love notes? Sort of, I liked to send cute text messages when I was in a relationship or do other cute things. I would like to start leaving love notes all around as reminders to myself though. I think that would be really cute!
15. Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day? I don’t, but I might start because I love the colors and decorations.
16. Do you believe it’s possible to fall in love on the internet? Absolutely. People do it all of the time. However, I would recommend making sure you’ve at least seen the person through video chat before getting to that level.
17. Are you currently in a relationship? I am not.
18. Do you think people who have dated can stay friends? That’s a tricky one. Overall, I would say it’s best to part ways. However, I always look at the possibilities and outliers of different situations. It takes a lot of maturity and those romantic feelings would have to be completely gone from both sides(not hidden just so you don’t lose the person as a friend).
19. What do you notice first about another person? I struggle with looking people directly in the face, so realistically for me, it would probably be their voice.
20. Do you consider yourself romantic? Absolutely! Despite not wanting a relationship for myself, I still love little cute things and the idea of romance. I especially love to see it happen to my family and friends!
If you’re looking for something to post on Valentine’s day or you like to write blog posts like these, I’m tagging you! Give these questions a try and make sure to let me know if you do so that I can read them!
Hilary Tan says
Hi Deandra! I wanted to let you know that I had completed the tag you shared and gave you credit for it in my post. I sincerely hope that the notification was sent, and that you get the chance to read my answers soon. As a precaution, I have refrained from adding a direct link here, in case it ends up getting filtered and ends up in your spam folder.
Hey! I didn’t get a notification but I’ll check it out! Thanks for letting me know ♥