February is the month of love, but it can be pretty hard for those who are single and searching. Love is beautiful and everyone deserves to experience true love at least once in their life.
Though love should be shown daily, Valentine’s Day is the holiday we all see on social media and in the world the love couples have for each other. It’s almost impossible to turn without seeing matching outfits, dinner dates, gifts galore, and a lot of “PDA”. With the reminder everywhere in the air, it has many singles wishing for true love like they’ve seen.
Finding love isn’t a straight-line thing and can be a long journey. Within the journey, both parties have to do their part (even though you don’t know the other party just yet). You can do your part by making yourself as open as possible to accept the love the other party will bring once you find each other. One way to do that is through manifestation by reciting affirmations daily that will allow you to feel positive and open during this journey.
Below are affirmations that you may want to use if you’re on your journey to find love!
Affirmations For Self-Love
Before you go off on your journey for love to give and receive someone else, you should find love within yourself. The journey to self-love isn’t perfect and it doesn’t have to be 100% complete before you can love someone else (because it never really is 100%). However, loving yourself first is an important journey to go on before pouring into someone else. These affirmations are perfect for that journey.
- I am more than worthy of love.
- I am capable of love.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I love myself.
- I deserve love as I am.
- I forgive myself for my past mistakes.
- I am deserving of happiness and joy.
- Everyday I am becoming a better me.
- Love flows from within me.
- It is natural for me to love myself.
Affirmations For Finding Love
Once you’ve been on your journey to self-love and you’re more aware of who you are and how you’d like to be treated, the journey to find your partner can begin! These affirmations help you to open up your heart and receive the love you’re looking for.
- I am open to love.
- I am attracting trusting and loving relationships.
- My heart is open.
- The love of my life will be drawn to me.
- I am surrounded by love every day.
- I give and receive unconditional love.
- I am attracting the perfect partner for me.
- I release any fears or doubts about marriage and real love.
- I release all past relationships and make space for new love to enter my life.
- I deserve the love I most desire.
Whether you’re starting with self-love or going right into finding your partner, the journey doesn’t start and end with these affirmations. It takes a lot of work, but through the ups and downs that will come, reciting these words daily allows you to push through the more you start to believe them.
Are you trying to manifest love for yourself? If so, which affirmation would you use?