Mental health and mental health awareness is important to talk about because there are more people who struggle with their mental health than you may know. Something that I’m personally working on, and that I’ve been working on for a long time, is my self love journey.
Being on a self love journey is not easy, and it often begins with how you speak to yourself every single day. These twenty self love affirmations are perfect to incorporate into your daily life to help you along with your journey!
- I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to.
- I am worthy of all the good things life has to offer.
- I am able to let go of negative thoughts and emotions.
- I love each part of myself.
- I am thankful and grateful for the good in my life.
- I choose to move my focus on happy experiences.
- I am learning to support my best self.
- I am beautiful, inside and out.
- I accept myself unconditionally, flaws and all.
- I am confident in my ability to achieve my goals and dreams.
- I don’t need anyone’s permission to take care of myself.
- I am capable of creating the life I want.
- I am grateful for everything I have, including myself.
- My life is a blessing.
- I am open to the opportunities today brings.
- I love my body and all it does for me
- I am complete in my own company.
- I am my ancestors’ dream come true.
- I am a work in progress and I am okay with that.
- The only approval I require is my own.
Again, the journey to self love is not easy, but you can begin just speaking positivity and love into yourself daily. Grab the affirmations you need and say them to yourself every day as you continue to go through your journey!
Which affirmations do you find the most helpful? Do you have your own you’d like to add? Let’s talk in the comments!
Molly | Transatlantic Notes says
I love writing and sharing affirmation on my site too as they are such a useful self-love/mental health tool to use. At first I thought they were silly but once I got passed the awkwardness I had I found they really did lift my spirits. The affirmations you’ve shared here are brilliant!
There is a little awkwardness just saying these words to yourself, but they really do help and I’m glad they lifted your spirits. Thank you for reading and commenting ♥