The seasons and holidays may be looking a little different this year, but I think we all still deserve to have some fun. We just have to go about things differently and become a bit more cautious.
I decided to make a list of activities you can do in your own home and activities available in public as well. I know you’re probably thinking “public!?“, but these will be activities that are in open areas and allow you to safely keep your distance but still have fun! Let me know in the comments which activities are your favorite!
Activities to do at home
- Carve pumpkins
- Make fall desserts
- Camp in your backyard
- Rake some leaves…and then jump in them
- Make DIY fall decor
- Take cute fall photos in your backyard
- Create DIY fall drinks
- Have a Halloween movie marathon
Public Activities To Do
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Go through a corn maze
- Find a spot and take cute aesthetic photos
- Go on a picnic
- Find a spot to go camping
- Go for a hike
- Go apple picking
- Shop for new fall clothing items
Have fun, be safe, and have a happy Fall!