Every month is like a new opportunity to start fresh and be better than you were the month before. One way to do that is to reflect on how your previous month went and to examine what went wrong just as much as what went right.
Self-reflection is an essential step in growing, which is why it’s also important to ensure you’re asking the right questions every month when reflecting. If you’re not sure what questions should be asked, I have fifteen questions below to ask yourself when reflecting on the month prior and on what you expect for the month ahead!
- What do I need to focus on for the next month?
- What goals do I have planned for next month?
- What goals did I accomplish next month? Am I satisfied with my accomplishments?
- What didn’t go well last month? How can I improve?
- How was my mental health? What could I do to work on it?
- Did I drink enough water last month?
- How were my eating habits last month?
- What is something new I’d like to learn this month?
- Did I keep up with my morning routine?
- Is there anything new I would like to add to my daily routine this month?
- How were last month’s finances?
- What could I do to budget better this month?
- Am I satisfied with my current relationships?
- What can I do to make myself a better person?
- Do I feel loved and accepted by those around me?
There are many other questions to ask, but these are just a few good ones to help if you’re struggling and don’t know where to begin.
Do you reflect on each month? What are some questions you ask yourself?